Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tidy Tuesday


It's Tidy Tuesday time!...... Every time I write that, I do so to the tune of "It's Howdy Doody Time." I honestly have no idea how I know the theme music to the Howdy Doody Show; I really don't think I ever watched it- I'm pretty sure the puppet would have scared me. (What's my deal with 1950s television, anyways?- someone should really study me.) Anyways.... you can hear "It's Howdy Doody Time" by turning up your volume and clicking here.

Fast Forward to 2009... Let's clean that lint!!! That's right, it's time to clean out that lint tray in the dryer again. Can't wait to find out how much lint can accumulate in 1 months time. If your new to DRS you can check out my previous battle with the lint here then here. You should really check it out- fascinating read.

Spring is in the air- have you been tackling any spring cleaning chores. If so tell Mr. Linky.




No comments:

Post a Comment