Friday, February 6, 2009

Lint revisited

Sorry to make you go here again, BUT I went to Best Buy to buy a thingy so I could start posting pictures again, so I HAVE to show you the lint that I wrote about earlier this week!

PS I saw Emily's battle scars today from her own lint war- pretty gruesome looking knuckles!

The bristly thing you see diving into the lint trap was my first weapon.



This picture is my attempt to show you an inside shot of the lint trap. What you can't see is that the lint goes down to the base of the dryer making it impossible to reach with the human hand. Please note- the lint screen, that we all have been taught to clean after every load, was already removed before I took this picture. Otherwise, it would have been neatly slid into the slot hiding all evidence of the lint buildup below.

Now most of the lint was immediately discarded into the trashcan, but a few stragglers ended up in the barrel of the dryer- made for a fun clean up after the delinting process.



This was a picture of my final weapon. That is a swiffer cloth taped to a bent hanger. I think I'll market this tool and make millions.

And there you have it.
I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that I have become the type of person that takes pictures of her lint and then has a two part documentation of the process- oh well! Surely I'm not the first.......right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment