Saturday, March 28, 2009

Super Saturday Wrap Up

Here is your official "Fill Envelopes" reminder for those that follow the envelope system of budgeting.

Project of the Month- Hmm... I am going to start researching blog designers and hopefully start working on the blog transformation during the Month of April. (in case your wondering... I have NOT hit my personal blog goal yet, but I have decided to go forth with the new blog design regardless! I'm going with the whole "If you build it they will come" thinking on this one.

What about you? I have spent all day rambling about "MY" plan, and didn't even put up a Mr. Linky to give you a chance to share your plan for April- please forgive me! Anyone thinking about joining me for Mealtime Mondays? What about Tidy Tuesdays.... You know you wanna! Go ahead.. tell Mr. Linky your April Aspirations and we'll be sure to hold you accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment