Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sonday Sunday

Sonday Sunday's continue to be one of my FAVORITE days of the week.


I have loved the scripture memorization and how the Lord has spoken His words to me throughout my weeks. He is so faithful! My prayer for April is that I would be more faithful to spend more purposeful, quality time with my Lord. I'm tired of just saying "God is number 1 in my life"- I'm ready to live it! I ask that the Holy Spirit just take over my whole being and guide my every move- lead me right to God and guide me on His path for my life. Yep that's my prayer.


Tomorrow you are in for a real treat! My dear friend Sara was so sweet to write a guest post for our Sonday Sunday. Sara is not only a talented writer but her life is such a testimony of faith and the Awesome power of prayer (you should hear her story)! Sara wrote this devotional about a month ago but I have saved it for this Super Saturday weekend. I ask that as you read her heartfelt devotional you let it be a reminder to be in prayer for her family. They have just spent the last couple of days at Children's Hospital running tests on their precious little boy. For those of you who know this family- you know what a miracle child baby B is and the all too many health battles he has already had to fight in his short life. Please pray for complete peace, comfort, guidance, and healing as they await test results and seek answers for baby B's latest health scare.

No comments:

Post a Comment