Monday, April 13, 2009

Fire Update

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you who have been praying for Sean and Emily M. I got to visit with Emily tonight and although I don't think the full reality of what has happened or what is to come has fully set in, I can tell you that Emily says she can "feel God working" and that she has an indescribable "Peace" about the situation.

You want to read something really cool? You want to see evidence of God's Greater Plan? You want to get chills? Read what Emily's good Friend, Tambrey, wrote over 2 months ago after Emily's guest post. (Bold Mine) (Thanks Sara for bringing this to my attention)

Oh Emily, the journey has been long and hard. But what beauty God can create out of the "ashes" in our lives. I have watched you over the past few years persevere like no one I have ever known. You inspire me and have been my rock even when your own world was so hard. I love you and I am SO BLESSED to have you as my friend! You and I will always share that "three strand" in our friendship. Yes, as Jonathan loved David, I love you the same! Many blessings will come your way! And what a crown awaits you in heaven, my dear friend, for the incredible person you are!!

The "McCarron Relief Fund" will be set up tomorrow morning at RiverTown Bank for those interested in helping.

1 comment:

  1. Niki, I am dying not being there right now! But I am headed to Conway in early am!Will be at prayer service! I am just so glad that she has you all to help her right now! Thanks for your sweet spirit! I love you, girl!!

    ReplyDelete