Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tidy Tuesday

Well, we are back to the Car Zone once again. Just for fun I think I'll post before and after pictures again sometime this week because it amazes me how much clutter can pile up in 1 two-door car in a 5 week period. And the fact that I just wrote before AND after pictures means that I will have to actually clean the car to enable the "after" picture to post. PLUS....... here comes some really REALLY REALLY exciting news... This might be the last car zone cleaning for "my car." Woo Hoo!!!!!

Yes! This weekend I received a gift that enabled me to meet my car savings goal 3-6 months earlier then expected. Yep, pick my jaw up off the ground- totally unexpected GIFT! Soooo you know what that means...............1) I am in the market for a good used FOUR DOOR car and 2) "My Car" is available!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment