Monday, March 30, 2009

Whole Wheat Overnight Pancakes

I'll admit I have never made pancakes from scratch BUT when I ran across this recipe I just had to try it. The whole "yeast" thing has got me intrigued. I am picturing extra fluffy pancakes. I'll let you know what we think.


On a side note: I would love to think one day I would be the type of Mom who gets up extra early to prepare a hearty breakfast for her family. I'm sure Alex, Mary and Jeff Stone never got cold cereal served to them by Donna Reed. Oh, I have so far to go!


Whole Wheat Overnight Pancakes


Nutrition Information
Serving Size: 1/8th of recipe (I have no idea how much this makes but I'm sure 8 is a minimum)
Meal Plan: ~180 Calories, 2 starches

I am going to serve this with Low Sugar Syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment