Monday, March 30, 2009

Fish with Blackbean and Avacado Relish

I know this recipe looks pretty similar to the fish taco recipe BUT this one called for avocado! I love me some avocado and it is on sale this week at Kroger ($1). The recipe calls for catfish but I went ahead and used the tilapia I already had. Remember talipia and catfish are very low in the heart healthy Omega 3s soooo if you are going to try this recipe and will need to purchase fish I recommend trying halibut, orange roughy, or even cod.

Go here for the recipe.

Fish with Black Bean and Avocado Relish

Nutrition Information:
Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
Meal Plan: 273 Calories, 3 lean meats, 3/4 starch, 1/2 vegetable, 1.5 fat

I am going to serve this with corn tortillas and maybe a side salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment