Monday, March 23, 2009

Sweet and Sour Chicken with Mango Lettuce Wraps

I know we just had lettuce wraps last month, BUT this recipe looked so good to me I just had to try it out. This week I am going to a recipe exchange party and this will be the dish I am bringing for everyone to sample. Pretty gutsy if you ask me- taking a dish I have never even tried- WILD! I'll let you know how it goes over.

Sweet and Sour Chicken with Mango Lettuce Wraps

recipe modifications:

  • I used Sugar Free Apricot Jam
  • I did not want to purchase Sesame Oil so I just used Canola
  • I did buy frozen mangoes- available at Kroger

Nutrition Information (based on chicken mix only):
Serving Size: 1/8th of recipe
Meal Plan: ~140 Calories, 2 lean meats, 1/2 starch, 1/2 vegetable

(When figuring calories on the Mango sauce just know every 1/4 cup of mangoes is around 30 calories)

No comments:

Post a Comment