Monday, February 2, 2009

Tuna Mushroom Casserole

Ok, you are completely on your own on this recipe. I am not allowed to even say the word tuna around my husband, much less bring it into our home. I think it is the smell that gets him, but anyways needless to say I won't be making this recipe. I hear, however, that people really like tuna casseroles so I thought this would be the perfect week to include it in the meal plan. There were a lot of tuna casserole recipes on the Internet to choose from, however the pickings got pretty slim when I tried to find one with less then 400 Calories per serving. Hope you like the one I selected! If you do try this recipe, please consider giving your honest feedback in a comment.

Click here for the recipe.

Tuna Mushroom Casserole

Nutrition Information:
Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
Meal Plan: Calories: 323, 2.5 meats, 2 starches, 1.5 fat

I would think this would go good with steamed broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment