Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Saturday

I had great intentions of several posts today but that plan got derailed when I got a phone call from someone who wanted to see our house. You see, we have had our house for sale by owner for the last several months. My original plan when we first stuck the sign in the yard was to always have the house in good enough shape to be "show ready" within 30 minutes. Well today I had a 3.5 hour heads up before the showing and I worked my tail end off to the very last second.
Although I have no idea the true interest of the lookers, their scheduled showing was just the kick I needed to get the house back in order. I am soooo excited that the house work is caught up so tomorrow I can actually, maybe, get a Sunday nap! The thought just makes me smile!

Now if only The Grocery Game would post I could go ahead and get the grocery shopping knocked out! I do love Kroger on a Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment