Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sonday Sunday

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not lean on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5

I love the words ALL in this passage! Trust in the Lord with all your heart... Did you ever play that game where you had to close your eyes and let your partner lead you through an obstacle course? That is what I think about when I read this verse. My desire is to be so in tune with the Lord that I could just close my eyes and let him direct my every path. I want to have that kind of trust and faith that I could just walk blindly without trying to understand why He is taking me in the direction I'm going.

Seek his will in all you do.... I have no doubt I have walked down many a wrong path because I have not sought His will in all, or everything, I decide or do. My prayer is that the Holy Spirit would whisper this verse throughout my week at even the most seemingly insignificant crossroads so I can get in a habit of seeking His will in all I do. Just imagine how much more time I'll be spending in prayer and in His Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment