Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kroger Report

Grocery Game didn't post until after 9:30 last night so I didn't make it to Kroger until this afternoon. I wanted to pass on some of my favorite deals.


I did go ahead and get the case of Kroger Peanut Butter. Although it did have 3g of Saturated Fat it had zero trans fats- this was the same as the Jiff I already had it my pantry. Also had 7g of monounsaturated fat- that is GREAT! Final Price: $12 or $1 a jar.
My general rule is I don't like to pay over $1 for peanut butter.


I also got the case of cornbread at $7.92 or $0.33 per box. Although I have seen it priced this low before, I have never seen it lower. What in the world am I going to do with 24 boxes of cornbread!!!


I also did the Nascar promotion- If you buy 10 participating items you will get $3 off your bill. Make sure you watch for this because I noticed that I didn't get my $3 off although I had carefully calculated exactly 10 items so I just took my receipt to the counter and they happily refunded my $3. Always double check your receipt!!!


Grands Reduced Fat Biscuits (needed some for our Chicken Dumplings this week) on sale for $1.27 Used $0.25 from 12/14 SS and got $0.30 off for the Nascar promotion Final Price: $0.47
(if you do not have the 12/14 SS there has been other biscuit coupons for like $50 off 3 in other inserts)


Multigrain cheerios on sale 3 for $5
Use $.75 from recent coupons.com printout and $0.75 from Cellfire loadable coupons PLUS $0.30 off from the Nascar promotion Final Price: Free plus $0.13 in overages!!


Yoplait YoPlus Yogurt on sale $2
Use $1.50 printout from recent deal alert or go here to print if you haven't already, and use $1 from cellfire and shortcut loadable coupons! Final Price: FREE plus $1.50 in overages if buy 1 or $.50 overage for both if buy 2!


Oh and don't forget to use your $5 off February coupon in your Entertainment book!


I bought a lot more but these were my best deals. Come back Thrifty Thursday to see my final grocery bill and savings!

3 comments:

  1. Can you always use two coupons for one product if they are different coupons??
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. At kroger the only time you are able to use 2 coupons for the same product is when one is loaded on your kroger card and one is a paper coupon. Now at Walgreens you can always stack a manufacturer coupon with a Walgreens coupon. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so upset about Grocery Game last night. I finally gave up at 9:30 or so and just went to bed. I did get my shopping in today with some help from Greg though so that was good.

    ReplyDelete