Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Deal Alert

Forgive me for not letting you in on this little secret already. The book you see to the left is a gold mine of Kroger coupons. Inside you will find one $5 off your purchase of $75 coupon for every month through October 2009. So if you got the book in January you would have $50 worth of savings for Kroger alone. In addition the Entertainment Book has coupons for restaurants, travel, retail, etc.

Right now you can buy this book at Kroger for $20 (they are in a display near the checkouts) or you can go to my coupons.com sidebar and click through the coupons until you come to the Entertainment 2009 link. Follow the link and have the book shipped to you for $16 and some change. At one point you could also get the book at Walgreens but I have not thought to look to see if they are still there.

Just so you know I have 2 books- so every month I shave at least $10 off my bill.

1 comment: