Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spinach Pork Tenderloin- Verdicts In


Here are my true thoughts on the pork tenderloin- it was ok. Not lick my lips fantastic but it wasn't the spaghetti squash either. The pork was tasty enough I just didn't think the spinach stuffing added much to it (although I thought it had an impressive presentation). If I was to do this meal again, I would probably skip the stuff the pork step and just serve the spinach artichoke mix as a side. I did think the cranberry sauce added a nice flavor to the pork. So here are my recommendations for those that want to try this recipe:


  • Marinate pork in cranberry sauce recipe

  • Prepare spinach and artichoke mix according to recipe and serve as a side dish.

  • Stay away from the Spaghetti Squash

No comments:

Post a Comment