Saturday, January 31, 2009

Welcome to SUPER SATURDAY!!

Hold on to your keyboard ladies it is going to be a super exciting day. I have scheduled over 10 posts to go out throughout the day outlining and highlighting what's ahead for February!

A brief word as we wrap up the first month of DRS:
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to all of you who have tuned in over the last month. Although I did not achieve full Donna Reed status this month (ok I didn't even come close, but anyways...) I have no doubt I did a lot better then what I would have done pre-blog because I knew you would be checking in on me. I appreciate you letting me share my few successes and my many failures without judgement. It was quite liberating to air my dirty laundry (literally, dirty laundry on my dining room table) for the www to see- you should try it!

I have to confess that I have become quite obsessed with my stat counter. I check it an embarrassing number of times every day. Although I can't tell who is tuning in, it does let me see how many new and return readers are visiting the blog. Of course I can't do anything without a plan and a goal; so no surprise- I have a goal number of new and return readers that I hope to reach each day- what a dork! Regardless, you gals have not let me down. Most days at least 30 of you tune in daily and on average there are at least 15 new readers to the blog every day which has resulted in over 1500 unique readers in the month of January! Thank you for sharing DRS with your friends and family- I am truly appreciative and humbled.

Last let me say, although I have enjoyed my stat counter, I have LOVED getting to hear your DRS success stories even more. I am soooo proud of all of you who are working on your meal plans, and I could listen to your money saving stories all day long! I can't find too many who have been as motivated about Tidy Tuesday but maybe their just not as vocal. Anyways, I look forward to sharing many more Donna Reed like moments with you in the future.

Now then Let Super Saturday Begin!!! Please imagine horns sounding and confetti flying and if you didn't read "Let Super Saturday Begin" with extreme enthusiasm- go back and read it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment