Saturday, January 31, 2009

Call to Action

You have had a chance to watch me attempt, and fail, to put all of the DRS plan together over the last month. Now I am begging you to join me- not in all of the plan (that would be ridiculous, only a nut would attempt the whole plan.... anyways....) but to choose at least one part to participate- so we can hold each other accountable. I know it is totally selfish, but I am confident that I will do better if I knew someone out there on the world wide web was suffering, I mean sharing in this DRS process with me. So what do you say?

Krista T., Mary G., Jamie E., Mom- Will you join me on Mealtime Mondays? Can you commit to preparing at least 3 home cooked meals per week for your families. I picked on you girls because either you have already shared with me your intentions to prepare meals for your families or I knew you already did this and it would be easy for you to keep me accountable. This doesn't mean you have to follow my meal plan but that you will simply report in every week that you do have a meal plan for the week.

Emily M., Stacy H., Jennifer B., Molly W. I picked on you girls for Tidy Tuesday. Your names came to mind because either we have a history with accountability here and I NEED you back, or you have hinted you might be interested in this area, or you have admitted to OCD so you will do great with DRS!

Quite Frankly I think everyone can participate on Wellness Wednesday.

Kelly M., Gray W., Jennifer C., Carri F. Girls you in on Thrifty Thursday? I thought of you girls because I knew you were master bargain hunters. Would you be interested in sharing your grocery shopping success stories, or even your annual budget countdown?

All you Mommies, especially those that stay at home- Can you commit to Familytime Fridays. Can you write in weekly to let me know about your devotional time, craft time, learning time or any other fun activities you share with your kids throughout the week.

Tambrey K., Krista T. Angela S., Emily M., Lynn H., Angie E. I have either talked to you or heard about your desire to memorize scripture. Can you share with me the scripture you are hiding in your heart each week?

I hope I didn't embarass anyone for mentioning your names on my blog. I'm just desperate here!
If I didn't mention your name, I would love, love, love for you to join me too!!! If I did mention your name but you don't want to join me or you would like to work on another area that's great too.

I am going to include a Mr. Linky with this post so you can tell me where you might want to join me in this insane DRS plan. Isn't this Exciting!!!! Thanks in advance! I'm holding my breath in anticipation.... not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment