Friday, January 30, 2009

Please help- yes I'm begging

Ok Ladies, Last night I put out a Mr. Linky test to make sure this feature would work on the blog and asked that you leave me a short comment to test it out.


The Result: I am the only one who left a comment. So now I have to wonder did the Mr. Linky not work or was everyone just too shy to leave a comment.


Can I beg someone to give it a try tonight and if it doesn't work email me at rnt610@hotmail.com to let me know that it didn't work.


Just click on the Mr. Linky picture below and enter your name (you can even make up a name, if you want), your email (this does not show on the post- I'm pretty sure), your comment, and then you will be asked to answer a math question to help ensure spam doesn't get on the blog.

Thanks so much, my Super Saturday post is really depending on this function to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment