Friday, January 30, 2009

Deal Alert!!!

I actually figured out a deal all by myself tonight!!!

At the Walgreens by Moe's on the endcap of the razor aisle (at the back of the store) there is a discounted item section. On that endcap there is currently some BioInfusion Shampoo and Conditioner. This shampoo and conditioner is normally priced at a hefty $7.99 per bottle but it is marked down to $1.99 on the clearance endcap. Now that's a great deal, but here comes the really exciting part..... there is a $2 off 1 coupon in the EasySaver catalog (expires tomorrow).
Final Price: FREE glorious FREE!

Now I purposely left some for you dear readers so you could experience this high. But there aren't many left so run, run, run go get yours now!!! If someone is already there about to grab the last one..... introduce yourself she is probably a fellow DRSr.

PS I would love to hear who gets the last ones!

PSS Don't bother trying to get a high five from the checker- he just left me hanging mid-air!

PSSS Tonight I spent $7.52 plus got back a $2 RR ($5.52) and saved $41.56!!!!! Now thats just fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment