Monday, January 19, 2009

Spaghetti Squash

Ok, this is the wild-card recipe of the week. I have only cooked with spaghetti squash one other time, and I'll admit I am a little intimidated. I will attempt to provide step by step pictures of how to prepare the squash so you can feel more confident in your preparation. I will also make sure to provide a recipe review of the finished meal to let you know if it is worth the extra effort.

PS I am not a fan of olives so I omitted them from my recipe!

Go here for the recipe.

Spaghetti Squash Dish
Nutrition Information
Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
Meal Plan: Calories: 148, 1/2 meat, 3/4 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat

I will serve with a side salad. This meal looks especially light; therefore, I will probably throw some grilled chicken into our salad or I fear I am going to have some hungry boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment