Friday, January 2, 2009

Scrapbook Saturdays

Scrapbook Saturdays will be a hodge-podge of posts; or sometimes it might simply be a day off- anything goes.

I will probably use this day to write about some of the funny or memorable things the boys did over the week so I have a record of it- you know for all those times I think "I should write that down."

Saturdays will also host the "book of the month." Where once a month I hope to read and review one book. I will announce the book on Super Saturday (previously referred to as "Rollout Saturday" in a prior post only because I could not think of a"S" word- how hard was "Super"- duh!) and then will invite you all to join me in reviewing the book on the 3rd Saturday of the month.

I also hope to do one organizing or home decor project a month and will post pictures and instructions, if needed, on the project.

Saturdays are also the days I might check myself into a psych ward for thinking I could possibly do everything I am writing about doing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment