Monday, January 26, 2009

Meals Done!


Well it took me 1 hour and 34 minutes to complete the following:

2 Broccoli Cheese Soups
2 Vegetable Chicken Pizzas
2 Italian Roasts
2 Rosemary Potatoes
2 Jalapeno Chicken meals
2 Asparagus Packets
1 Fish non-roll ups (I'll explain later)

I missed my goal by 4 minutes- it was those darn potatoes that pushed me over. Thanks Emily for the tip on the frozen potatoes- will definitely try next time.

I provided a picture of my stuffed fridge for proof of finished meals second to my table being cluttered- surprise, surprise!

I am going to try to post some additional pictures and modifications to recipes throughout the afternoon as I can steal a few moments at the computer.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, YOu were dearly missed at the crop, but I was so excited to learn of your blogging adventure. On the otherhand I suffer from extreme laziness, combatted by OCD and a desire for DRS. After reading your back blogs, I was inspired to sweep and clean my kitchen and surrounding rooms before Davis woke up from his nap. However, my OCD self will not allow me to dive into such an adventure mid month, so I must wait until Feb. 1 for any furhter activity. Can't wait to tell you how it goes.
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly!!! I'm so excited to hear from you. And yes, I'm afraid waiting until the first of the month to begin something is a CLASSIC symptom of DRS. Hate to break it to you, but I recognized DRS in you long ago. Hope you'll be a regular. Thanks again for stopping by, and I hope to see you at the July crop!

    ReplyDelete