Monday, January 12, 2009

Meals Done- well almost!

Well I am at 54 minutes and at a stand still. I left my can opener at my cooking demo last Friday (hazard of the job)- so I am waiting for my neighbor to get home so I can borrow hers to finish up the tortellini soup. Don't you just love those cans that come with the lid pull back systems- don't you wish they all did? Anyway- I do not predict it will take more then 6 minutes to finish up the soup. Soooo I can safely say you can easily prep for all 5 meals in 1 hour or less this week. No picture today of the finished meals because my table still looks like it did last night.

Side note: I also cut off the extra fat on all of of my chicken I bought Saturday night and divided it up into freezer safe ziplocks. I have enough chicken for 7 more meals! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment