Saturday, January 3, 2009

January's Special Projects

Each Super Saturday I will list any deadlines or projects that I hope to complete during the month.


January 17th or 24th Garage Sale (haven't finalized date with friend). My goal is to try to price 20 items a day until the event. I will be on a daily hunt through all of our closets, rooms, and even dreaded garage looking for clutter that needs to GO! Sounds like fun!


I hope to use some of the proceeds from the garage sale to support my organization project of the month: Baskets for my bedroom armourer to hold our sweaters. I know this sounds boring but I have wanted those baskets for months now!


January 25 - 30 use this week to pack for our family vacation so I am not throwing everything together the night before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment