Monday, January 26, 2009

Jalapeno Chicken

Although I have not made this exact recipe, I've made a similar recipe before and it was a big hit. The only reason I opted for this recipe vs the tried and true is that I have about 8 blocks of reduced fat cream cheese sitting in my fridge with quickly approaching expiration dates.

To lighten up this meal I am going to use my reduced fat cream cheese and turkey bacon.


Go here for the original recipe.


Jalapeno Chicken


Nutrition Information (with modifications)
Serving Size: 4 oz chicken breast
Meal Plan: 350 Calories, 5 oz lean meat, 2 Fat

I am going to serve this with a foil packet of asparagus and rice. Yummy!

PS If you need some cream cheese, I will be more than happy to give you some- it's stressing me out knowing it will expire in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment