Monday, January 5, 2009

Final Update- Day 2

Well another day in the life with DRS has come and gone. Overall I would give myself a B minus. Might have been a B if not for the "forgetting to feed my child" incident and the fact that the infamous table (hotspot) has about 6 things on it right now and I can't seem to get motivated to do anything about it. Tomorrow will be a BIG test for the DRS plan- enter ZONES! Not only will I be trying to fit in zone work to this already impossible master plan, the next 3 days are work days for me.
I will admit I am a little nervous about working out a balance between blogging, working, and DRSing...... but I am sure with a little more planning and a little more organization i can figure it out (see how this illness works). Don't think a few prayers would hurt either!!!
How are you doing????

No comments:

Post a Comment