Monday, January 5, 2009

Deal Alert- Kroger






Ok- as promised, I am going to list some of the "best" deals I got this week at Kroger. Kroger sales run from Wednesday to Tuesday and the Grocery Game posts on Sunday (usually late Saturday night) to take advantage of that Sunday's coupons. If I see that I am not going to need too many of Sunday's coupons, I love to go on Saturday night so I can get it out of the way and enjoy my Sunday at home. In the future I hope to post Kroger deals on Sunday so you have plenty of time to take advantage of the sale before it ends. Sorry such late notice tonight

Product, Kroger sale price, coupons used and source with date, final price

Washington State or Cameo Apples, .99 lb


Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal 16 oz, 2/$4 (buy 1), 0.50 off 1 from RP*1/4,
Final Price: $1.00


Kroger Canned Vegetables, 10/$5 (I stocked up on all the canned products I would need for the month of meals)


Wish-bones Bountifuls Dressing, 2/$4, 0.60 off 1 from RP*1/4 and 0.75 off 1 from s.cuts*,
Final Price: 0.05


Yoplait Yogurt Cups, 20/$10 (Buy 6), 0.50 off 6 at http://www.coupon.com/, or 0.40 off 6 from SS* 1/4, Final Price: 0.34 or 0.37 each


Lean Cuisine Frozen Entrees, $1.88 (buy 2 or 3), go here to get $1/2, Final Price: $1.38 each


Aleve Liquid Gels 20 ct, $1.99, $1.00 of 1 from SS* 1/4 or use $1 off of 1 from the peelie on the package, Final Price: 0.99


Olay Definity Pore Redefining Scrub, $4.49, $3.00 of 1 from PG* 12/28 and $1.00 from esaver**
Final Price: 0.49 (This is usually $8.99)


Olay Ribbons Body Wash, 3/$10, $1 off 1 from PG* 12/28 and $1 off from esaver**
Final Price: $1.33


Note: Kroger doubles all paper coupons up to 0.60

* Your newspaper inserts come from 3 different sources: RedPlum (RP), Smart Source (SS) and Proctor and Gamble (PG)

** At Kroger.com you can load your Kroger Card with coupons from 3 different sources: shortcuts.com (s.cuts), P&G esavers (esaver), and cellfire (cf). When you check out you should see the discount on your receipt.

These are just some of the deals that I found this week. For a complete list I strongly recommend joining thegrocerygame.com and checking out other coupon blogs.

More on couponing and my total trip $ on Thrifty Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment