Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tidy Tuesday

Well the day I have dreaded, I mean looked forward to is here. I can't put it off any longer- it's time to start the zones!!! Now let me warn you, before you see the actual cleaning schedule (coming around 9am), it can seem a little.... obsessive or overwhelming (but then again that is what you have come to expect from this blog). It might even seem a little ridiculous, but according to flylady if we will follow this cleaning plan we will never have to "spring clean" again. I find that when I clean at this detailed level of cleaning I am sooo much more motivated to keep it clean. And just imagine how much better you will sleep knowing there are no dust bunnies partying behind your fridge!


I must tell you that flylady strongly recommends you spend NO MORE then 15 minutes on your zones per day. I am not a rebellious person, but I don't always mind flylady on this one (don't tell!) I will tell you that after you complete month one of Tidy Tuesday you will find that every month you get quicker and quicker because of the hard work you put in the month before.



Ready, Set, ....... Clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment