Friday, January 9, 2009

Familytime Friday

Today is Familytime Friday. I am soooo excited about you holding me accountable to this day- specifically about making "devotional time," "learning time," and "craft time" a priority that does not get pushed aside for errands or even cleaning. My boys thank you too!

In the past, when I have had a DRS flair-up, my familytime has greatly suffered because of my obsession of keeping a kept house, it was even easy to justify that I was doing it FOR my family. But I'll tell you just knowing that Familytime Friday was part of my master DRS plan, and that you would be holding me accountable, has really helped me keep my priorities straight. Add in the fact that God would timely whisper "be cheerful" when my 4 year old was complaining about supper or my baby was de-rolling the toilet paper-again, and I felt like I had a pretty good Mommy Week. But don't ask me- ask the boys!

Today I am going to post some ideas for devotional time, learning time, and craft time. I hope you will use today to share about different things you enjoy doing with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment