Friday, January 30, 2009

Devotional Time

Devotional Time is going to be spent in the car today.


I am going to purposely turn off my cell phone (this is huge) so I can focus on the boys during our errands today. My goal is to teach Colby the verse of the week.

If any one of you is in trouble? He should pray. If anyone is happy? Let him sing sons of praise. James 5:13

What a neat verse that we can easily put into practice while running our errands. We can sing praise songs in the car. For those of you with the luxury of a radio or even CD player you could simply listen to praise songs. (Yes that's right- my car has no radio/tape deck/CD player! I have a lot of time to think during my 45 minute commute to work- scary!!)

And I'm thinking that if our errands go anything like they have in the past- the boys will be hearing lots of prayers too!


No comments:

Post a Comment