Friday, January 30, 2009

Craft Time

I have found a really cute Valentine craft I am hoping I can convince the boys to do here.

However, I am thinking this is highly unlikely because Colby has been talking about putting on a "Blue Bird Frame Show" in his room all week. Don't worry I don't even understand what it means. But it has something to do with the coffee filters that he has hung from his walls and a blue racquetball that I have heard bouncing off his walls all week while he has been "practicing for the show." Last night he passed out tickets to each family member and told us the show would be opening tomorrow (that would make today the lucky day!)

I'll be sure to let you know if he decides to open the show for the general public. I bet I can get you a great deal on tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment