Friday, January 9, 2009

Craft Time

My four year old LOVES crafts!! Give him a glue stick and a paint brush and he will be happy for hours (ok more like minutes- but you get the point). I am always looking for craft ideas to do with him and one day I ran across a neat blog called notimeforflashcards.com- isn't that the perfect name! The author of this blog posts a new idea everyday to do with her child along with book ideas and even songs- she is such a Donna Reed Mom!


Craft time works out best for us, if I let Colby pick the craft. I don't care how cool my craft idea is, he always has a "better" idea. So most of the time I will let Colby scroll through her blog until he finds an idea that he wants to do. But today, I am going to do my best to sell him on my craft project find.... finger painting with yogurt!



Are you shocked I want the boys to do this craft? Well the reason this particular craft appeals to me is that I have some out-of-date yogurt in my fridge that I hate to see go to waste! So its an economic thing- but don't you think the boys will love it! I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment