Monday, January 26, 2009

Broccoli Cheese Soup

Alright here is the wild card of the week. I wanted to attempt a broccoli cheese soup but most of the recipes I was familiar with were extremely heavy in fat and calories. So I searched high and low all over the Internet for a light but tasty sounding alternative. Here is what I found.


Broccoli Cheese Soup

Nutrition Information:
Serving Size: 1/12th of recipe
Meal Plan: Calories: 166, 0.5 starches, 1 meat, 1 veg, 1 fat

I am thinking some cornbread would be yummy with this.

I know the wild card recipe last week was a total flop, but this recipe got rave reviews from allrecipes.com. Someone even said it was just as good as Ruby Tuesday's Broccoli Cheese Soup- so I feel real good about it. But as always- I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment