Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tidy Tuesday

Oh, how I wish my old computer was fixed so I could post a picture of the current state of my house for all of the DRS world to see..........it's bad folks! Funny- cleaning accountability was one of the MAIN reasons I started this blog and yet....it was the first to go when life got crazy.

We are set to close just as soon as the appraisal is done on the new house. By the looks of my current house you would never believe that I am actually pumped about getting into the new house and figuring out a new cleaning schedule. I am giddy just thinking about all the labeling opportunities... In fact, as soon as I get done with this post I am going to order a new shipment of labels so my label maker has plenty of backup for the task ahead.

As for the future: for those of you who have enjoyed zone cleaning know you can always come back to DRS and click on the zones in the archives. Or even better, I recommend visiting flylady.net to help you develop your own system of home management.

As for me: I think me and flylady might have a refresher course once I hit the new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment