Monday, June 22, 2009

Mealtime Monday Support

For those of you DRSers who have taken advantage of the recipes and eat/prep schedule every week-know that the blog will ALWAYS be available so you can reference all the recipes used over the past 6 months- over 100 to choose from. To add to your collection of recipes I recommend the following:

As for me: I will definitely continue with my weekly marathon cooking/prep day. Sure there have been a few weeks I was not in the mood to spend 1.5 hours in the kitchen BUT I was ALWAYS glad the meals were done once the craziness of the work week began and I didn't have to worry about "what's for dinner." Although I would love to think I would plan my menu a month at a time- I betcha this will turn into a week by week task. The other family I cook for is excited they can request meals when ever they want again rather then making sure no meal is repeated within the same month!

Please leave a comment if you have any other hints/resources for helping fellow DRSers with their future Mealtime Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment