Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tidy Tuesday- or Not!

Oh ladies- now that my days in this house are officially numbered I have Zero motivation to keep it clean. Just the other night I sat in the living room with DH and said "I have no motivation to keep this house clean" to which I hoped he would say "Nik, you have worked so hard to keep this house clean for the past 3 years, why don't you just take it easy for the next couple of weeks." He said nothing..... so I said "I sure was hoping you'd say Nik, you have worked so hard to keep this house clean for the past 3 years, why don't you just take it easy for the next couple of weeks." To this, he still said... nothing. oh well!

It is a good thing I don't know how to upload pictures on this loaner computer, because let me tell you it is gross around here. I am proud to say that I swished the commodes yesterday and I plan on doing some laundry sometime this week. But other then that, can't say for sure what will get done. I should be plenty rested up in the cleaning department to hit it hard in the new house. For the rest of you, your tidy Tuesday zone schedule will post soon!

1 comment: