Monday, June 15, 2009

Stuffed Green Peppers

I think it was Mary who gave me the idea of adding Stuffed Green Peppers to my June Menu- so thank you Mary!!! I gotta believe that allrecipes.com did something wrong on the nutritional analysis because there is no way a vegetarian green pepper could have over 700 Calories! Is there? Just in case I made some modifications to the recipe.

Go here to see the original 700+ Calorie Recipe!!!

Stuffed Green Peppers
Recipe Modifications: I used 1 cup brown rice, I used about 1/4th cup 2% shredded Mexican Blend cheese in each stuffed pepper instead of the swiss cheese.

Nutrition Information: based on my modifications
Serving Size: 1 stuffed pepper
Meal Plan: 250 Calories, 2 meats, 1.5 Starches, 1 Vegetable, 1/2 fat

Yum, Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment