Monday, June 22, 2009

Mealtime Monday

Welcome to the last Mealtime Monday (at least for a while). I think it will end on a yummy note! It took me around 1.5 hours to make the following:

  • Turkey Burgers for 2 families

  • Southwest Eggrolls for 2 families (this took around 30 min. alone)

  • Asian Beef for 1 family

  • Spinach Artichoke Lasagna for 1 family

I chose not to make the shrimp with cheesy grits ahead of time. Here is your prep and eat schedule:


Monday- Turkey Burgers. To premade the turkey patties according to the recipe and separated each patty with foil (out of wax paper) and stored in fridge. I also premixed sauce. Tonight we will through those turkeys on the Barbie and enjoy!

Tuesday Night- Southwest Eggroll. I fully prepared eggrolls according to recipe and stored in fridge (I bet these would freeze nicely too). Tuesday night I will take out of fridge and bake.

Wednesday Night- Crockpot Asian Beef. I dumped all the ingredients into a ziplock bag and stored in fridge. Wednesday morning I will dump contents of ziplock bag into crockpot and cook on low all day.

Thursday Night: Shrimp with Cheesy Grits. Thursday night I will have to fully prepare this recipe.

Friday and Saturday Night: Leftovers and Pantry challenge

Sunday: Spinach and Artichoke Lasagna. I fully prepared recipe up until final baking and stored in the freezer. Saturday afternoon I will transfer from freezer to fridge to begin thawing. Sunday I will pop the dish into the oven after church.

No comments:

Post a Comment