Monday, June 8, 2009

Catfish "N" Chips

I am so excited about this recipe. Can I let you in on a little secret.... I love fried fish!!! Yep, that's right this RD gets excited about a good ol' fish fry. In fact, the day I passed my RD exam guess where I wanted to go to celebrate.... The Catfish Hole, for an all you can eat BUFFET!!! Please don't tell my secret! Anyways, lucky for me I don't know how to operate a fry daddy, so I only get fried fish maybe 2-3times per year. I'm thinking this week's fish recipe is going to be a great, healthy alternative to the real deal that will fool my taste buds into thinking we are getting some crispy fried fish (only my heart and arteries will know the truth!)

This recipe is brought to us by Better Homes and Gardens so visit here for the recipe.

Nutrition Information:
Serving Size: 1/4th of recipe
Meal Plan: 317 Calories, 3 lean meats, 2 starches, 1/2 fat

I am going to serve this with a can of greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment