Monday, June 8, 2009

BBQ Pork

Last time I made these for mealtime Monday I was hesitant to use a pork loin over a pork roast because I was not sure it would shred in the crockpot like a pork roast. But after trying the pork loin, I will NEVER go back. Not only does the loin shred for the perfect BBQ sandwich, it is sooo much leaner. Yummy!

BBQ Pork Sandwich

Pork Loin (something with less then 12g of fat per 4 oz serving)
Favorite BBQ sauce
Whole Wheat Bun

Place pork roast in crock-pot. Coat roast with BBQ sauce. Cook on low 6-8 hours. Pork should shred when done. Place cooked meat on bun. That's it folks.

Nutrition Information:
Serving Size: 4 oz meat on bun
Meal Plan: 420 Calories; 4 meats, 3 starches

I am going to serve this with baked beans and a side salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment