Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tidy Tuesday

Can I just tell you that for now, zone cleaning is on hold at my house. It is only a matter of time before my family moves to our next home (first have to find one, but anyways....) but my heart has already moved on. The only time I am motivated to clean this one is when a potential buyer wants to see it, which lucky enough has been at least once a week so the house hasn't gotten too out of hand...... yet. I am still going to post the zone schedule just in case some of you are still following it, I am just not going to join in. BUT let me tell ya- nothing fuels the zones like a new (new to me) house, so just you wait, in a matter of months I'm going to be on fire for cleaning again. Aaaaaand a new to me house means TONS of labeling opportunities, oh I can hardly wait!!! Good times, up ahead ladies!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment