Monday, May 25, 2009

California Roll Salad

Remember when I was in Vegas and I tried California Rolls? Wouldn't it be fun if we could make our own?!?! Well, that is a little out of my culinary comfort zone but I found this recipe that I thought might fool my taste buds into thinking they were getting the real deal!

Update: I wrote the intro to this recipe before grocery shopping. Lump Crab Meat was priced at around $16.99 and Wasabi Powder was priced at $11.99........... we are NOT having this salad at our house this week! But if you are interested below is the link for the recipe and a nutritional analysis. If someone out there tries it let us know!!!

Go here for recipe

California Roll Salad

Nutrition Information:
Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
Meal Plan: 264 Calories, 1 meat, 1.5 starches, 1.5 veg, 1.5 fats

No comments:

Post a Comment