Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sonday Sunday

I absolutely hate it when I tell you that I am going to do something and then I don't follow through..... but it looks like I'm going to do it again. I know just yesterday, not even 24 hours ago, I told you I was going to continue our Captivating Review but after an incredibly busy day of showers, house looking, cooking, etc., etc. etc. (excuses, excuses, excuses) I have decided to put off the chapter 2 review until next week. Let me just tell you that chapter 2 was awesome so I just pray the Lord will help me to narrow down a few key points for next week' review that not only were helpful/meaningful to me but that will speak to your heart too.

In the meantime I would like to share a scripture from my Sunday School Class today.

As for me, I look to the Lord for his help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. Micah 7:7

I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment