Saturday, May 9, 2009

Please Vote!

Can I bug you one more time!!! Regardless of my meltdown in the previous post I still really really really want to win that new Ford Fusion Hybrid and trip to the American Idol Finale, so I know I have asked you to do it before and the link I gave you didn't work BUT I think I have figured it out this time so will you Please, Please, Please take 5 minutes to follow the directions below to VOTE for me. Plus remember you will be submitted in a drawing to win a cash prize just for voting. Right now there are 14 houseparties that have over 100 votes with one having over 800 votes and I have 7 votes.

So here is how I think it is going to work.
  • I am going to go over to the house party blog and REsend all of you who gave me your email the invitation or a message.

  • From your email you "should" find a link back to my houseparty, which "should" have an oval button with the words "VOTE HERE" on it.

  • (I warn you, and apologize to you, you might have to register with house party before you get to vote, I don't know that for sure though. No charge for registering, just annoying if you Have to do it.) Update: So it looks like only registered guests- those that created a house party account- are getting the "Vote Here" button. FRUSTRATION!!!!! I am sorry for all the trouble.... thanks in advance.

  • Once you click "Vote Here" just fill out the voter page and hit submit.

  • Then, if you don't mind, please have all your family members who have their own email address to also submit a vote.

  • Lastly, if you could forward your email evite with the link to any of your friends who might help me out..... well that would be just great.

  • IF the evite email does not work 1) please let me know 2) if you could email me your name, address, email, and date of birth and a comment that says "I give Niki T. permission to submit a vote on my behalf because the darn houseparty website is messed up." that should hold up in a court of law if the legitimacy of your vote was ever questioned. Note: You can find my email under "my profile or the about me" tab on my sidebar. Thanks again.


So PLEASE VOTE!!!! Oh and for just a little more motivation... I leave you with this....



This is a picture of "my car's" rear view mirror. It fell off the window this weekend and is now sitting on my kitchen table.............. I'd really like to win that new car!

Confession: I cleared a spot off the kitchen table so I could take a picture of the mirror without you knowing about the clutter, but I just noticed that if you look at the reflection in the mirror you can see all the junk piled up on the other side of the table. That's what I get for trying to hide the truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment