Monday, May 18, 2009

Meatloaf

Can I just tell you that I can't believe I'm making meatloaf this week. I have NEVER liked meatloaf. But I figured Donna totally made meatloaf for her family so I should suck it up and give it another try. Who knows, maybe my 31 year old pallet has developed a taste for the stuff. Anyways... I went to allrecipes.com and picked the meatloaf with the highest rating. I figured if 3,207 people liked it maybe my family would too.

Here is the winning recipe.
I took the suggestions of some of the comments and only used 1/4 cup of brown sugar. I used egg substitute instead of whole eggs. I also added Worcestershire sauce to the ketchup. We'll see.....

Nutrition Information: Provided by allrecipes.com and based on original recipe. Modifications would reduced Calories slightly
Serving Size: 1/8th of recipe
Meal Plan: 355 Calories, 2.5 meats, 1.5 starches, 2.5 fats

I am going to serve this with mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment