Monday, May 18, 2009

Mealtime Monday

Well I am excited to say it only took me 1 hour this week to prepare the following:
  • 2 meatloaves
  • 2 fish in foil meals
  • 2 crockpot Mexican Chicken dishes
  • 1 Heather's Marinara
  • 1 pepper and onion packet

I have not prepped the hot wings because I have some questions about the recipe. I am hoping you will be able to help me out with my questions later on today. Stay tuned.

Here is my eating and storage schedule for the week:

Monday: Meatloaf- I fully prepped and stored in fridge until final baking.

Tuesday: Um PARTY!!! I'm not cooking!

Wednesday: Crockpot Mexican Chicken- I simply dumped all the ingredients into a ziplock storage bag (minus the cheese). I stored in fridge. Wednesday morning I will transfer contents into crockpot and cook on low all day. (Note: this is a slight modification in recipe recommendation)

Thursday: Hot Wings- I am hoping I get advice today on how to prepare these little guys. I will probably wait to prepare these until Thursday night.

Friday- Out

Saturday: Fish in Foil- I prepared this recipe with frozen fish and then stored the foil packets back in the freezer. Saturday morning I will transfer from freezer to fridge until ready to grill.

Sunday: Heather's Marinara. I went ahead and sauteed vegetables in skillet. I then transferred sauteed vegetables to a freezer ziplock and added remaining ingredients. I will store in freezer. Saturday I will transfer to fridge to start thawing. Sunday I will cook in crockpot while we are at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment