Monday, May 4, 2009

Mealtime Monday

If everything went as planned our flight was not scheduled to arrive until 10 PM last night, soooo needless to say I did not get to the grocery store last night. Therefore instead of cooking all our meals today I am going to load up the boys and go grocery shopping. This week I will just prepare one meal per day and then next week I'll get back to my marathon cooking day. Another thing different about this week is that the other family I cook for is on vacation. The other family has several health concerns that I am always mindful of when preparing my menu. This week I have allowed more fat and calories to creep in the menu then usual. Although I believe all of these recipes can fit into a healthy lifestyle, I wouldn't usually allow them all to be served in the same week. So just keep that in mind when planning your menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment