Sunday, May 10, 2009

Last weeks meals in review

As promised here is a review of last weeks meals:

Chicken Pot Pie- LOVED it!! Seemed pretty heavy but I enjoyed every bite and made for a great lunch the next day.

Jennifer's Macaroni and Cheese- Yummy to my Tummy! I had high hopes for the boys but Colby was having tongue issues (he had an invisible sore that hurt his tongue making it difficult to eat and caused a slight lisp when he talked- better now) and Cohen wasn't in an eating mood. But that just meant more for me and DH. Also made for great leftovers.

Frogmore Stew- Fun and Yummy. No picnic because of the rain.

Tacos- Can't really mess these up.

Crockpot Chicken and Rice- Did not end up having. The boys took me out for Mother's Day today so I did not make a 5th meal. Anyone else give this recipe a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment