Monday, May 18, 2009

Heather's Marinara

My friend Heather has started a blog called Fundamentally Frugal. A little over a month ago she posted this recipe for homemade Marinara and my mouth literally watered as I read the recipe. While checking out the recipe I encourage you to spend some time at Fundamentally Frugal. Once all my FREE Huggies Wipes run out I'm totally going to try Heather's homemade wipe recipe!


Visit Heather's blog here for the recipe.

Marinara
I ended up using just one onion and 1/4 cup olive oil.

Nutrition Information:
Serving Size: 1 cup
Calories: ~120 Calories, 2.5 veg, 1.5 fats

I am going to serve this with whole wheat spaghetti and a side salad.

1 comment:

  1. The PRESSURE!! I hope you like it!

    And, so sorry about the car. That stinks!! I was hoping that you would win!!

    ReplyDelete