Friday, May 8, 2009

Familytime Friday

It's familytime friday here at DRS and lately that means.... well not a lot. Looking back over the last month or so of Friday posts I can see how neglected this day has been. Well NOT TODAY my friends. I officially have something to blog about for all THREE "times" today.

I feel it is only fair to tell you that the devotional time, craft time, AND learning time written about today all actually occurred on Monday and/or Tuesday this week and NOT today. I really don't know what's in store for this Mommy day because I do have to work for a couple of hours and then I also have the important task of rounding up a couple of Kris Allen T-shirts and securing a prime spot to watch the "Kick Awesome" parade and concert tonight. Woo Hoo!!!! (Yes, I realize I have not mentioned anything about my Ford American Idol Watch party in over a week because quite frankly the whole thing is stressing me out- BUT I know eventually I do have to work out the details since I HAVE invited the whole world. Anyone want to join my Party Planning TASK FORCE- aka take over the planning and implementing of the party?)

No comments:

Post a Comment